The Community Education & Outreach Council serves as a liaison between the Women's University Club of Seattle and the greater Puget Sound community, to the benefit of both, through our projects, programs and community service in Seattle.
We Define Ourselves As
- COMMUNITY: Members of the Women's University Club of Seattle and interested members of the greater Puget Sound region.
- EDUCATION: Programs and projects that enhance learning and support intellectual vitality in our community.
- OUTREACH: Programs and projects that support education and enhance our community.
The Community Education and Outreach Council supports the Women's University Club's focus on lifelong learning and shares that focus with others in ways to benefit our community.
- The Music Counts! Count Me In! fund was developed by the initial Community Education and Outreach Council of the WUC Foundation. Its mission is to raise funds for grants to school music programs in the greater Puget Sound area in order to help sustain quality music education.
- CE&O Lecture Series are open to the public and given to support the goal of education that benefits the community.
To enhance and support the intellectual vitality of our community through quality lectures, programs and projects, including partnering with other 501(c)(3) Seattle non-profits and focusing on Seattle volunteer opportunities.